AYCOfest 2023 Co-Director
The AYCOfest Co-Director is responsible for the delivery of 2023 American Youth Circus Organization Festival. The Co-Director handles planning and execution of registration, programming, and event logistics, working closely with the AYCO/ACE Executive Director, the event host (SANCA), and AYCO/ACE staff.
Remote work April – September 2023; on-site in Seattle, WA August 23-28th 2023
National Event Planning
- Coordinate the event schedule, programming selection and schedule.
- Supervise registration, attendee swag, merchandise, and raffle.
- Follow and manage preset event budget.
- Follow and manage preset event timeline (registration, applications, etc).
- Manage pre-event attendee and workshop leader communications.
National Event Delivery
- Be present on-site during the event, from first prep to final sweep
- Manage event staff in conjunction with SANCA festival co-director including assigning duties, supervising, and assuring accountability
- Liaise with host/venue
- Manage attendee and workshop leader communications: announcements, emails, etc.
- Keep receipts and records of all expenses
- Manage records of event income (ticket sales, raffle, merch, sponsorships, etc)
- Collect survey information post-event, hold debriefs, and make recommendations for future events
Travel to/from event and accommodation during event
Paid as an 1099 independent contractor