AYCO/ACE Program Coordinator
We are looking for an organized administrator who is passionate about circus arts education to be our AYCO/ACE Program Manager! Working closely with the Executive Director, the Program Manager is responsible for administrative support for AYCO youth member programs, the ACE Safety Network Program, and the ACE Social Circus Program; membership management assistance; website content updates; and other various as-needed administrative tasks. This is a remote, part-time, employee position.
Deadline to apply: March 10th, 11:59 PT
The ideal candidate:
- + Is self-motivated and detail-oriented
- + Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- + Is well versed in Google Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Gmail, etc)
- + Is comfortable with Zoom and has access to a strong internet connection
- + Has a background in administration and/or communications (1-3 years)
- + Is open to learning new systems, programs, and skills
- + Bonus skills: Graphic design, WordPress experience, Spanish fluency
Part-time: 10 hrs/week, $15/hr
(Flexible scheduling possible with advance notice)
Position begins March 22nd.
The American Youth Circus Organization is an equal-opportunity employer and complies with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or other protected classifications.